Enpass Discussion Forum

Add View Password button at logon screen where you type the master password

Rojma

When typing in the master password to log into EnPass, there is no View Password button to make sure that you are typing in the password correctly. When typing a long and complicated password on a touchscreen on a phone or tablet where errors are common, this makes it very frustrating since you can't check to make sure the password was typed in correctly. Yes, the digit typed in appears momentarily when you enter it in, but it then disappears after a second. This also is not the same as being able to see the WHOLE password typed in so far. This is mainly an issue when first configuring EnPass since after that I usually use biometrics, but it makes that initial setup very frustrating.

I would like to request a feature to add a View Password button to the main Enpass log on window so that if desired you can view the password as you type it or once you have finished typing it to verify it is typed in correctly.

Hi @Rojma

Thank you for sharing your valuable suggestion.

I forwarded this request to our developers and would like to inform you that they have investigated its feasibility. This feature request may be included in future Enpass releases even though we have not yet received any specific version updates. Your support and patience are greatly appreciated.

#SI-1905