Enpass Discussion Forum

Prompt for saving passwords not appearing in Android

BerserkDhanraj

Hey there,

I am currently using enpass after a friend's recommendedation but i am having too much problem figuring it out!

I am having many issues. One of them is that I am not getting the prompt to save passwords in any web browser i have tried chrome, brave and firefox.

Where as i have tried other password managers also and they work flawlessly in that regard. I get prompt to save password whenever i create a new account or login my existing account.

Enpass version- 6.8.4.734

Android version- 13

Device- Samsung galaxy A33 5G

Edited by BerserkDhanraj
Clarified device type in title

• BerserkDhanraj changed the title to Prompt for saving passwords not appearing in Android

Hi @BerserkDhanraj

Welcome to the Enpass Forums.

For troubleshooting purposes, please check if you have enabled the “Autofill using accessibility“ option from Enpass autofill settings in your Android device (As shown in the picture below).

114889840_MicrosoftTeams-image(1)-20211229-113343.thumb.jpg.f86ec5fb02a6bb0e760e02e93661f10e.jpg

If the issue persists, please share the version of the browser which you are using along with a few URL's of the webpages/apps on which you are facing this concern and I'll have this further investigated for you.

On 1/5/2023 at 4:31 PM, Abhishek Dewan said:

Hi @BerserkDhanraj

Welcome to the Enpass Forums.

For troubleshooting purposes, please check if you have enabled the “Autofill using accessibility“ option from Enpass autofill settings in your Android device (As shown in the picture below).

114889840_MicrosoftTeams-image(1)-20211229-113343.thumb.jpg.f86ec5fb02a6bb0e760e02e93661f10e.jpg

If the issue persists, please share the version of the browser which you are using along with a few URL's of the webpages/apps on which you are facing this concern and I'll have this further investigated for you.

I have tried all the troubleshooting methods which are listed on site. Also these options are already enabled. 

All browsers which i mentioned are latest upto this date and it is not working on apps also as i mentioned. This is really irritating that it hasn't been fixed from October. Even new password managers works perfectly in that regard.

The most irritating is that it doesn't even works in apps

Quick actions on this issue would be appreciated. 

I'm having the same problem, when I click on my broadway bank mobile app, it no longer prompts me to use enpass. I tried enabling the Autofill using accessibility“ but all that did was open enpass and I have to look for the name of the institution and copy and paste the pw. I want to to work like before where all I did was put in my finger print and it would automatically fillin the info. I'm not sure if the android update broke this or it just stoped working 

my phone

OnePlus 10 pro, android version 13

Thank you

Monica

21 hours ago, Monica said:

I'm having the same problem, when I click on my broadway bank mobile app, it no longer prompts me to use enpass. I tried enabling the Autofill using accessibility“ but all that did was open enpass and I have to look for the name of the institution and copy and paste the pw. I want to to work like before where all I did was put in my finger print and it would automatically fillin the info. I'm not sure if the android update broke this or it just stoped working 

my phone

OnePlus 10 pro, android version 13

Thank you

Monica

I think you are facing totally different issue which is probably reported here.

If that's the case then you can move to page and report the app and all things req to reproduce issue.