Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass freezes during fill

aaadeji

Hi @aaadeji

For troubleshooting purposes, please try the below steps -

1. Kindly ensure that in System settings, you have enabled Autofill for Enpass.
    Pathway : Settings → Passwords → Password Options → Enable Autofill Passwords and select Enpass from the list of Applications.
    (If the setting is already enabled, try disabling and then enabling it again)

2. Create a manual backup/set up synchronization for your Enpass data and then reinstall the app.

If the issue persists, kindly share the below details with me and I'll have this further investigated for you -

1. The version of the Enpass app and OS you are using.
  2. The cloud service (if any) you are using to synchronize your data.
  3. The total number of Items, Vaults and attachments you have saved in your Enpass app.
  4. If this issue occurring for all the apps/webpages or any particular ones? If there are others, kindly share a few of them and I'll get them checked.

• 1 month later...
On 2/20/2023 at 12:40 PM, Abhishek Dewan said:

Hi @Noujin

Kindly try the troubleshooting steps I shared in my post. If you already have and you are still facing the issue, please share the requested details and I'll have this further investigated for you.

Dude we have a private conversation about this since over a month now and I already received private builds. 

Hi @Noujin

Could you please confirm if you are still using the beta build or the stable build from the AppStore? I would also appreciate it if you could please share the below details as well -

• The version of the OS you are using.
  • The cloud service (if any) you are using to synchronize your data.
  • The total number of Items, Vaults and attachments you have saved in your Enpass app.
  • If this issue occurring for all the apps/webpages or any particular ones? If there are others, kindly share a few of them and I'll get them checked