Enpass Discussion Forum

wrong button triggered while autofilling

Hi @kvinar

Welcome to the Enpass Forums.

To assist you better with this concern, please share the below details with me -

1. The version of the Enpass app, OS, browser and Enpass Extension you are using.
  2. Are you facing this concern with just the mentioned webpage or are there any others as well? If there are others, kindly share their URL.

Windows 11 64bit 22H2, Enpass Desktop 6.8.4 (1166), MS Edge 64bit 109.0.1518.61 (official build), Enpass browser extension version 6.8.0.

From top of my head, I have problem with this page only. What is surprising, when I fill the credentials manually and hit Enter key, it goes right way. So only the enpass extension from some reason pushes different button.

• 1 month later...

Hi Abhishek, pls is there any ETA for this issue resolution? And what is expected fix? I mean if you gonna add possibility to custom login button assignment, I would like to ask for option to have also possibility to add more login fields - we have some internal company web pages, where we authorize by mail, employee id and pwd combination.

Hi @kvinar

I have already shared all the details with our development team, and they are working on a fix. Right now, I will be unable to share any ETA as a fix is only released for any issue after thorough testing. Rest assured, I will certainly update this forum when a fix for this issue is released, or if we require any additional information. Please bear with us while we work on fixing this, and we appreciate your kind understanding in this case.