Enpass Discussion Forum

Problem with update 6.8.2

Hello,

In my chromium browsers (chrome, edge, Brave), I received the 6.8.2 update of the extension.
Since then it doesn't work as well

With enpass version installed and portable (EDIT After checking, it seems that it is only on the connection on a Synology in my case. Maybe other forms are impacted)
When I choose a connection, it does not go automatically to the following steps:
Username [ENTER/NEXT]
wait
Password [ENTER/NEXT]

Portable version only
I don't know if it's related to the portable version 6.6.1, but I don't have the proposals in a contextual menu in the browser with the connection proposals anymore.

Thanks

Edited by sharky

Hi @sharky

Kindly check and confirm that you have updated your Enpass app, OS and browser. If the issue persists, please share the below details -

1. The version of the Enpass app, OS and browsers you are using.
  2. A screenshot of any error occurring and a short video showing this issue would be helpful.

Note - You can share the video with us at support@enpass.io and mention this forum.

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. I confirm the following:
On Windows with Brave, Chrome and Edge
Enpass version 6.8.4 or Enpass portable 6.6.1, exentension browser 6.8.2, the connection on a Synology does not work anymore.
I have to click to validate the entry. which was not the case in version 6.8.0 of the extension

On Windows
Enpass portable 6.6.1, exentension browser 6.8.2 no more context menu

• 2 weeks later...