Enpass Discussion Forum

Capturing information from one-field webform

hshjezai

After completing the single-field form, by clicking at the bottom of the extension's sidebar, the Save Webform option does not exist in the opened menu. It seems the Enpass Password Keeper does not identify or recognize the single-field form. For example, when we want to track a parcel, we should enter a tracking code in a single-field form like the followng web page relating to a Courier Service Company:

https://www.pdexp.com/en

The version of my Enpass Password Keeper is 6.8.5 (1239) installed on Windows 7.

Enpass.jpg.1668eba3cda6ce468ec10472f42a931b.jpg

Edited by hshjezai

Hi Abhishek,

I have the same issue as @hshjezai. I do not get the "Save as Websform" option as, like you write, there is no password field in the webpage. 
What would be the solution for this? Can this be changed as why does a Webform needs a password?

A website (the login for https://www.o2online.de) where the login first shows a page requesting a username (where the username is a phone number).
Enpass does not show any enpass icon but recognises the website as when I right click in the username field and choose enpass from the menu it only show the corresponding website. Then I right click the entry and choose copy username and past that in the username field. The next window requests the password and their enpass kicks in and gives me the password automatically. 

Best regards, Willem

Scherm­afbeelding 2023-02-17 om 17.35.13.png

• 2 months later...

I'm seeing more and more websites implementing a "phased logjn" type approach where you are initially only presented with a username field. When you enter this, some even go for a firm of 2FA (usually SMS or email) that needs to be successful before you are presented with a password field. Other sites might reverse this 2 last steps. 

Sites I'm seeing this include Adobe (sites and apps using Adobe ID login), Apple, PayPal.

Enpass does not currently work seamlessly with these types of authentication workflows, occurrence requiring me to go back into Enpass multiple times to login. 

I hope Enpass can be improved to handle these variations to more classic single form username/password followed by 2FA type logins.

6 hours ago, Anthony said:

I'm seeing more and more websites implementing a "phased logjn" type approach where you are initially only presented with a username field. When you enter this, some even go for a firm of 2FA (usually SMS or email) that needs to be successful before you are presented with a password field. Other sites might reverse this 2 last steps. 

Sites I'm seeing this include Adobe (sites and apps using Adobe ID login), Apple, PayPal.

Enpass does not currently work seamlessly with these types of authentication workflows, occurrence requiring me to go back into Enpass multiple times to login. 

I hope Enpass can be improved to handle these variations to more classic single form username/password followed by 2FA type logins.

Idk what you're talking about.Works fine for me.

Hi @Anthony

If you are facing any issues with autofilling, please share the below details with me -

1. The version of the Enpass app, OS, Enpass Extension (in case of Desktop device), and browser you are using.
  2. The name/URL of all the app's/webpages on which you are facing this concern.
  3. A screenshot of any error occurring would be helpful.