Enpass Discussion Forum

Sync Error on Mac and iOS devices after VenturaOS 13.2.1 update

rwright

I have local vault with Wi-Fi sync on my Mac.  The error is Sync Error: Password of data on Wi-Fi Sync Server is required.  When I click on Resolve Now and enter my password it says Incorrect Password.

I get the same messages on my iOS devices.  When I click Options on my Mac and get the QR Code, the iOS devices reject the code.

This happened after I updated to 13.2.1 VenturaOS 

This may be related, I have updated macOS before and when I reboot after the update Enpass just requires my TouchID to log in.  This time with 13.2.1, TouchID was not enabled and it required my master password.  I entered it and got in, however I now have this problem.

Apple M1 Pro

Hi @rwright

For troubleshooting purposes, please try the below steps -

1. I would suggest you disconnect the Wifi-Sync server from the connected devices and set it up by following the steps in the link , or manually by following the steps in this link.
  2. Ensure that you have allowed access to Enpass in your Firewall/Antivirus Settings. Moreover, if you are using any VPN service, try disabling it to check if the issue persists.
  3. You can also refer to this highly useful troubleshooting guide in case you get the same error after creating a manual Wifi-sync server.

If the issue persists, please share the below details and I'll have this further investigated for you -

1. The version of the Enpass app and OS of all the devices on which you are facing this concern.
  2. A screenshot of the error occurring would be helpful.