Enpass Discussion Forum

Edge Browser extension not filling some specific website ?

Octapus

Hello all

Under Ventura 13.2.1 and enpass 6.8.5, when visiting ebanking of one of the four largest Greek banks , extension freezes and I have to enter credentials manually. Quite anoying!

Microsoft Edge Version 110.0.1587.57

My Enpass was downloaded from Apple store & database stores around 320 items, (around 1,5 mb) if that helps.

Edited by Octapus

Hi @Octapus @sgrienen,

I will gladly get this checked for you. @Octapus, could you please confirm the version of the Enpass Extension and if you are facing this issue on any other webpages as well? If yes, kindly share them too.

@sgrienen, for a thorough investigation of this concern, please share the version of the Enpass app, OS, Enpass Extension, and Edge browser you are using along with a few webpages on which you are facing this issue.

App is 6.8.5 on latest MacOS, and extension is 6.8.3. And same for me, it's not happening very often, but on a very specific website... if you want to know which site, I rather share that in a private message, I don't want to expose everything on that forum. Edge is on version 110.

Edited by sgrienen

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi @Octapus

Our development team is already aware of this issue, and they are working on fixing it. Unfortunately, I will be unable to share any ETA at the moment. Rest assured, I will update this forum when a fix for this concern is released. We appreciate your patience in the meantime and apologize for any inconvenience caused to you in this matter.

• 2 months later...

Hi @Octapus

After an in-depth investigation into the matter you reported, our team worked diligently to replicate the issue you mentioned. We employed a range of testing scenarios and configurations to ensure accuracy and thoroughness. Regrettably, despite our best efforts, we were unable to recreate the problem as described.

Meanwhile, we have released updates for both the Enpass app and the Extension, bringing them to versions 6.9.0 and 6.8.6, respectively. We suggest that you update the app and Extension to their most recent version.