Enpass Discussion Forum

No login fields after Enpass locks

Nyana

Hi,

After Enpass locks because of inactivity, when I try to reopen EnPass there is no username/password field or option to unlock with fingerprint. This goes for both the EnPass application, as well as the Firefox browser extension. There's a lock icon, but clicking it doesn't do anything. The only way that works is to cmd + Q quit the app and restart it.

MacOS: Ventura 13.2.1 (Apple M1 iMac)
Enpass: 6.8.5 (1256)
Firefox: 110.0.1 (earlier versions had the same issue)

Any idea what this might be?

Screenshot 2023-03-06 at 09.29.20.png

Hi @Nyana

Welcome to the Enpass Forums.

For troubleshooting purposes, please try the below steps -

1. Kindly check and ensure that the OS and browser is upto date.
  2. Try restarting your device.
  3. After creating a manual backup of your data, reinstall the Enpass app.

If the issue persists, please share the version of the Enpass Extension as well and I'll have this further investigated for you.

On 3/6/2023 at 12:20 PM, Abhishek Dewan said:

For troubleshooting purposes, please try the below steps -

1. Kindly check and ensure that the OS and browser is upto date.
  2. Try restarting your device.
  3. After creating a manual backup of your data, reinstall the Enpass app.

If the issue persists, please share the version of the Enpass Extension as well and I'll have this further investigated for you.

Thanks for looking into this @Abhishek Dewan

I tried your suggestions and it didn't resolve the issue. The version number for the Enpass extension is 6.8.3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I have the same problem with an iMac M1 and also a MacBook Air M2, both with Sonoma 14.1.2 (the problem existed also when using macOS Ventura) and using Enpass 6.9.2 with Enpass extension 6.9.2. What is the status in this matter? Deleting and reinstalling Enpass didn't solve the problem.

Hi @all

We have escalated your request to our development team, and we want to apprise you that, after extensive testing and quality assurance across various operating systems and machines, we were unable to replicate the reported glitch or bug in Enpass. In light of this, we suggest updating or reinstalling Enpass, including the operating system.

Should this issue resurface in the future, we will promptly update the forum. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

#SI-3415