Enpass Discussion Forum

Migration from Android to iOS (new Phone)

anett

Hello Enpass Support Forum,

I recently bought a new phone. It is an iPhone XS with iOS.
I previously had an used an old Huawei Phone with Android.

Back then I purchased the One-Time-Lifetime-Licence of the Google Playstore for Android.
I thought, that I could successfully migrate my Enpass data with just logging into the iOS Enpass App.
Unfortunately that was not the case.

Now I am wondering what I have to do to get my valuable data onto my iPhone. Do I have to buy a new license or can I somehow use the old license and my already existing account?

Best Regards,

Anett

Edited by anett
accidentally send request before, now completed it :)

Hi @anett

Welcome to the Enpass Forums.

You can register on the Enpass app on all your devices via the email address used during the purchase to avail the benefits of your license. Kindly refer to the steps in the following link to register.

Once done, the easiest way to access data on multiple devices is by synchronizing the Enpass Vault -

Steps for your old device on which Enpass is already set up and running-

You can set up cloud sync on your device by going to - Setting’s → Vaults → Select the Vault for which you would like to setup sync → Setup Sync → Select the cloud → Continue.

Steps for your new device-

On the welcome screen of the Enpass application on your device, choose Restore Existing -> Cloud account to which you synced the details above → Enter Vault password → Continue . All the passwords will be synced to your device.

Note - Please ensure that you are using the same cloud account for synchronizing your Enpass data.

On 4/5/2023 at 12:05 PM, anett said:

Back then I purchased the One-Time-Lifetime-Licence of the Google Playstore for Android.
I thought, that I could successfully migrate my Enpass data with just logging into the iOS Enpass App.

Now I am wondering what I have to do to get my valuable data onto my iPhone. Do I have to buy a new license or can I somehow use the old license and my already existing account?

Best Regards,

Anett

Enpass changed to subscription-model few years ago. Try to send email or DM to someone here providing the receipt of the earlier Enpass pro purchase and which email you want it to be reassigned to, and you might be able to see all your items without paying again. See https://www.enpass.io/blog/general/how-will-our-subscription-model-affect-existing-users/

On 4/5/2023 at 12:05 PM, anett said:

Best Regards,

Anett

Enpass changed to subscription-model few years ago. Try to send email or DM to someone here providing the receipt of the earlier Enpass pro purchase and which email you want it to be reassigned to, and you might be able to see all your items without paying again. See https://www.enpass.io/blog/general/how-will-our-subscription-model-affect-existing-users/