Enpass Discussion Forum

Anyway to make it easier for a stroke survivor to use Enpass without needing a master password ? I know not a smart idea but only way right now. :(

ng4ever

If not a smart idea I won't do it. Just they can't type very well at all. If not recommended I won't or if not possible.

At least is there anyway to keep yourself logged into Enpass without having to retype the master password ever again ?

5 hours ago, ng4ever said:

If not a smart idea I won't do it. Just they can't type very well at all. If not recommended I won't or if not possible.

At least is there anyway to keep yourself logged into Enpass without having to retype the master password ever again ?

There are few things you could do in order to type less. 

1. Make sure to use a device where biometrics are supported

2. Not recommended, but you can set a really short password (one character) but you're then also adviced to at least use that with a keyfile (which doesn't have to be picked every unlock. 

3. Set the enpass-extension to fill credentials automatically during page loads 

4. Disable autolock of the enpass app, it can run in the background without locking unless the app is exited. 

Hi @nicos18

Our development team is aware of the demand for this feature and it may be included in future Enpass releases even though we have not yet received any specific version updates. We appreciate your kind patience and support in the interim.

Additionally, you can also follow the below mentioned forum as it is dedicated to passkey support and any information related to this features implementation will be shared on it -