Enpass Discussion Forum

Is Enpass still in Business?

Jim Land

Is Enpass still in Business?

I have sent 4 emails with no reply??????

for some reason, Enpass has crashed on my Laptop Windows 10 won't take my password ?/

I had opened it and it was a blank screen so I closed it and reopened it that's when the Trouble started 

Enpass 5.6.7 on my cell Phone still works has the Same Password

Hi @Jim Land,

We sincerely apologize for the trouble you are going through. 

11 hours ago, Jim Land said:

I have sent 4 emails with no reply??????

Can you please share your Ticket ID no so that we can ask our support guys to look into it.

11 hours ago, Jim Land said:

for some reason, Enpass has crashed on my Laptop Windows 10 won't take my password ?/

Please let me know the following so that we can help you better.

• Which Enpass version (Enpass website/ Windows Store) are you using?
  • Which cloud services are you using?
  • Does Enpass crash after entering the master password or any other instances?

I will assure you to fix this problem asap.

What ticket ID? they don't give you an ID?

I just sent them another one today to see and there is no Ticket ID.

here all you get

Thank you

Your mail has been sent successfully.
We'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Here is what I sent them again 

Hi Guys:
This is the 4th time I have sent in a request for Help. so far no reply.
Enpass on my laptop Windows 10 has crashed,
 I have tried to reinstall it V5.6.0 same thing.
it started out I opened Enpass and a weird screen came up so I closed and reopened it now it won't take my password. now I have Enpass on my cell phone and it still works it has the same password.

thanks for any help 

Jim 

/

Enpass Verison 5.6.0

Laptop Windows 10 

Microsoft Drive one

it started out I opened Enpass and a weird screen came up so I closed and reopened it now it won't take my password. now I have Enpass on my cell phone and it still works it has the same password.

Hi @Jim Land,

Thanks for writing back and sharing the details.

On 5/4/2018 at 7:41 PM, Jim Land said:

here all you get

Thank you

Your mail has been sent successfully.
We'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.

It seems that you have been sending the messages to a wrong email address. The correct email address is support@enpass.io. After the email is sent, you'll get a confirmation from our end with a Ticket ID and acknowledgment.

screen.png.b00e3c518ceb76d800fd9fc335ffd5c7.png

On 5/4/2018 at 7:41 PM, Jim Land said:

Further, I would like to share that you are using an older version of Enpass (5.6.0) so please download the latest version (5.6.8) and follow these troubleshooting steps and let me know if the problem still persists.

• Quit Enpass (If running).
  • Go to User Document Folder --> Select Enpass --> Rename it as BackupEnpass.
  • Uninstall the Enpass app and download the latest version from this link and install it.
  • Now open Enpass --> It will prompt you a welcome screen --> Select Restore my existing data --> Select OneDrive and follow the instructions.

Hope this helps!

20 hours ago, Anshu kumar said:

Hi @Jim Land,

Thanks for writing back and sharing the details.

It seems that you have been sending the messages to a wrong email address. The correct email address is support@enpass.io. After the email is sent, you'll get a confirmation from our end with a Ticket ID and acknowledgment.

screen.png.b00e3c518ceb76d800fd9fc335ffd5c7.png

Further, I would like to share that you are using an older version of Enpass (5.6.0) so please download the latest version (5.6.8) and follow these troubleshooting steps and let me know if the problem still persists.

• Quit Enpass (If running).
  • Go to User Document Folder --> Select Enpass --> Rename it as BackupEnpass.
  • Uninstall the Enpass app and download the latest version from this link and install it.
  • Now open Enpass --> It will prompt you a welcome screen --> Select Restore my existing data --> Select OneDrive and follow the instructions.

Hope this helps!

Hi: my son came over & helped. I'm now back up & Running Thank you. I still don't know how Enpass say's that I was sending to the wrong email?? it's their web site and it does not provide a Ticket Number 

Hi @Jim Land 

4 hours ago, Jim Land said:

Hi: my son came over & helped. I'm now back up & Running Thank you.

I'm glad to know that the problem is resolved.

4 hours ago, Jim Land said:

I still don't know how Enpass say's that I was sending to the wrong email?? it's their web site and it does not provide a Ticket Number 

After the email is sent even from the website, you'll get a confirmation from our end with a Ticket ID and acknowledgment in your email inbox with which you send the email. One of the possible reasons might be a typo error while writing email ID or it might be marked as spam.

Wishing you a speedy recovery. 

• 1 year later...

Id gladly pay for more business options. Such as syncing multiple instances of Enpass to a single file, or a few files as to provide group access for different departments.

Another thing which would be great and is not featured elsewhere that I know if, is individual settings import. This would be so I can send a simple file which can be imported to my employees Enpass version and the settings will be as out IT department desires. Seems silly for some of us, but O so necessary for others (e-hem Mac users)

Hell, or even another step may be to make a system run file which loads everything as IT prefers including the Enpass program itself. I have no idea how that could be done, but I find the biggest issue with managing a companies passwords is everyone various inabilities to use technology. It woould be great if I could email a file which they can double click and everything is set, including browser plugins and ITs desired settings. That would save me a hundred hours per year easily. Now all Walmart employees can make use of Walmart one portal to get all the benefits. Login to it from https://walmartone.me/

And a last thing which is needed for business level is user pass reset. Folks just cant remember passwords, and resetting them is even harder for those type.

Hope to hear more about stuff like this as you guys grow.

Edited by deleini
To make the answer better