Enpass Discussion Forum

Recently got a new computer running Windows 10 Professional (using it on a company domain, running Sophos anti-virus). After installing current versions of both Chrome and Opera from Google and Opera (respectively), installing the latest version of Enpass  from the Enpass website today, I am getting "Connection Error" in both browsers -- the error goes away and the plugins work as expected if I disable the option to "Verify Browsers". Obviously this is not as safe/preferred. I have disabled the Sophos antivirus and the issues remain. I have rebooted and the issues remain. 

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance in tracking a solution down (I am running the plugin successfully on several other laptops running Windows 10 Home). 

Thanks!

Hi @Lawrence,

Sorry to hear about trouble. Please let us know if you are getting "403 error" or "Connection error" while Verify browsers is on. Please paste additional diagnostic info shown on screen.

Enpass extension communicate to Enpass over localhost address.  Please see if you antivirus is interfering the localhost(127.0.0.1) connections. One link I found on web to allow localhost connection in sophos antivirus is  https://support.asperasoft.com/hc/en-us/articles/216126878-Connect-browser-plugin-does-not-work-with-Sophos-antivirus-web-control