Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass UWP/Win32 refuses to sync with iPhone

frustrateduser

Starting a few months ago, I am no longer able to keep Enpass synced with my iPhone and Windows PC. Anyone else having trouble? I have already followed the troubleshooting steps and recreated my wallet from scratch. This new wallet has only had one master password which I know is correct since I can keep my PC Enpass sync'd with both types of apps. I suspect the Windows app allows the master password to have certain characters that the iPhone will not accept. I have used OneDrive and the sync from website feature with no success. 

Edited by frustrateduser

Hi @frustrateduser,

Sorry for the trouble you are going through. To investigate further on this issue we might need to share some troubleshooting steps. So I request you to please drop us an Email at support@enpass.io along with the following information so that we can try and fix this asap:

• On which devices (along with OS version) are you using Enpass?
  • Which Enpass version are you using on each device? 
Thanks for your co-operation.

7 hours ago, Anshu kumar said:

Hi @frustrateduser,

Sorry for the trouble you are going through. To investigate further on this issue we might need to share some troubleshooting steps. So I request you to please drop us an Email at support@enpass.io along with the following information so that we can try and fix this asap:

• On which devices (along with OS version) are you using Enpass?
  • Which Enpass version are you using on each device? 
Thanks for your co-operation.

I am already in conversation with the support but they have not been helpful ultimately telling me to use the troubleshooting steps. I have done that and even re-created my wallet file. 

I am using

• Windows 10.17134.18 with

• Enpass UWP app 5.5.7,

• Enpass Win32 app 5.6.17 (5428) and

• iOS 11.3.1 with

• Enpass iOS app 5.5.8

• Onedrive to sync

• Windows syncs fine on both UWP and Win32 but on iPhone it says: “Please provide password of Enpass data on Onedrive” repeatedly and refuses to accept the password both Windows app accept.

• Date and Time is set to Automatic on both devices.

• Last sync on Windows app do get updated.