Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass Update 5.6.9 Won't install

Waltdog72080

After downloading the update and closing the application to install the update, I still get the message to close the program. I get the same message on three different computers so I don't believe I have to be the only person with this problem. This problem hasn't started till the 5.6.9 update. Please let me know what happen and what I can do to change this problem. Thanks for any help I may get in advance. 

Capture.PNG

I have the same problem. Running Windows 7. Installation of update won't run as it claims Enpass is currently running even though the program is closed apart from the update window.  Retry doesn't achieve anything,have to press cancel button which stops the update running and closes the window! So no update for the moment! Any help appreciated.

Hey guys,

Sorry for the trouble you are going through.

Before updating Enpass, please make sure Enpass app is closed from System tray and if you are using your system as a multiuser make sure Enpass app is closed from all the accounts. 

• Also open Task manager --> Tap Details --> And check if Enpass App is there? If yes, please close it and then try to update.

Hope this helps!