Enpass Discussion Forum

Beta 6 + One Drive

Nigel Flowers

Hi @Nigel Flowers,

Thanks for trying our latest version of Enpass!

Well, we will enable other cloud services in our next beta update. However, I would like to share that the previous version of Enpass data will not be restored directly from the cloud. You can only restore your previous version of Enpass data using the steps mentioned below.

• Open Enpass 5 ---> Take the backup of Enpass data and save it manually on the device.
  • Now open Enpass 6 --> Restore Existing data --> Select the Backup file and follow the instruction.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2018 at 8:27 AM, Anshu kumar said:

Hi @Nigel Flowers,

Thanks for trying our latest version of Enpass!

Well, we will enable other cloud services in our next beta update. However, I would like to share that the previous version of Enpass data will not be restored directly from the cloud. You can only restore your previous version of Enpass data using the steps mentioned below.

• Open Enpass 5 ---> Take the backup of Enpass data and save it manually on the device.
  • Now open Enpass 6 --> Restore Existing data --> Select the Backup file and follow the instruction.

Cheers!

Hi,

I've done the Enpass 5 save as described above. When I run Enpass 6, I can't find anything in the app which shows or refers to "restore existing data".

How do I find the "restore" option in Enpass 6? Otherwise, how do I migrate by Enpass 5 data into Enpass 6? Please be specific.

Thanks...

Hi @joefri 

Thanks for writing in and sorry for the trouble you are going through.

Please perform these steps to restore Enpass 5 data into Enpass 6.

• Quit Enpass (If running).
  • Go to user Documents Folder --> Select Enpass6-Beta folder --> Delete it.
  • Now open Enpass 6 --> It will prompt you a welcome Screen --> Select Backup File --> Select Enpass 5 backup file --> And follow the instruction.

backup.png.f67bedb024670e83447d233422b9ede3.png

Hope this helps!