Enpass Discussion Forum

enter password twice

portboy

Hi,

I have a strange issue with enpass.

Enpass desktop (actual Version) is running on an win10 pc.

Every time I will log into enpass desktop app, I must enter the password twice.

The first input end every time in a login error …. it doesn’t matter if I enter the pwd with copy/past or normal with keyboard …. This is very annoying.

I have this issue since the last versions of the desktop app.

Is this a bug or a wrong installation?

br

rob

Guest Akash Vyas

Hey @portboy

Please let me know the keyboard layout that you're using along with the preferred system and Enpass languages so that we can investigate the issue.

Thanks. 

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I have been having this issue recently. I am using Ubuntu 19.10 (although it was happening before I upgraded from 19.04) I use a us-dvorak keyboard layout (but have tested it with us-qwerty) and happens whether I use copy-paste, a yubikey, or an onlykey (both of which I am using to output a static password). I have tried playing with adding delays to the outputs on these devices and that doesn't seem to help, but it does happen a lot more when using my hardward keys than when copy-pasting. I have tried English NZ,US, and UK as system languages and all have the same problem.

Hi,

I have been having the same issue except that I have to enter the master password 4 times....  Windows 10 with either Engish Canadian multi-language or Canadian multi-language, either typing or using copy/paste.... No change in the results.

Hope you can find a cause for that, it's a bit annoying.

Thanks,

Pierre