Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass 6 Icon

furx505

Hello,

one of my most-wished features are now in Enpass 6 Beta, be able to upload own icons to the vault, which is quite amazing, but it has still some bugs and missing features, which may are already known and on the list, but I thought I'd post this nevertheless.

Unfortunately, the icon itself doesn't resize itself to the correct dimension, so maybe adding this would be very helpful. Further, maybe it would also help if we could arrange the image to our likeness.

and, after trying out different icons, I have now multiple icons in the icon storage, which I don't use, so please let us delete them :-)

I'd be nice also to have the ability to upload an image with an URL, which would save some times. 

edit: I just added the fourth icon to a entry, and now it every time crashes when clicking on the icon when I'm editing an entry. 

Edited by furx505
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Osborne.Dylan

I also added a few custom icons and now Enpass 6 beta crashes every time that I enter the correct password. If the incorrect password is entered, it just asks for the password again.

I get the following error in Windows Event Viewer:

Faulting application name: Enpass6.exe, version: 6.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5b505036
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.17134.165, time stamp: 0x845de87a
Exception code: 0xc0000374
Fault offset: 0x000d8879
Faulting process id: 0x1798
Faulting application start time: 0x01d42aee883d1142
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Enpass6-Beta\Enpass6.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report Id: 70705cf1-fdee-4640-bad0-0b04ee4cebb6
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

I've tried contacting betabugs@enpass.io but so far I havent even had a response in like a month.