Enpass Discussion Forum

OneDrive for Business support in Enpass 6

hartungstenio

Now that Enpass 6 supports multiple Vaults, I was moving my work-related items to a second vault, and school items to a third vault. I find it would be useful to support OneDrive for Business to sync in this kind of situation (my school uses Office 365 Education, which I think also uses OneDrive for Business).

OneDrive for Business also supports the "apps" folder, where you should save Enpass data.

• Like 3

• 11 months later...

I agree, too. In particular, to separate my personal vault (Onedrive personal) from my business vaults (Onedrive for business) and in addition to share the business vault with my colleagues, an appropriate support of Onedrive business is needed.

A short answer if this is on the this year roadmap or not would be very helpfull.

Edited by NilsQ

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! That's an exquisite stuff, excellent enough to make someday admire. The mob today has become an outrageous one than one in the earlier days. So, this kind of post, articles, blogs and newsletters ignites not only the youth;s mind but the whole nation to do something extravagant in the societies development.

I am very interested in using the Enpass App for iOS, but I also use OneDrive for Business and am very disappointed that it is still not possible to synchronize the password file via OneDrive for Business. So I wouldn't want to buy the app. 

• 1 month later...

Guys, this is a system that should be firmly embedded into businesses and NOT to make syncing to Onedrive for Business a priority is a strategic disaster! This very reasonable request has been going on for over a year now with no clear resolution being offered.

I have been using Enpass for years, and now want to split the safe between client vaults. It's essential to have OfB as an option, and it's essential to have more than one vault per clouud account (i.e. I create the client specific vaults, then share with client to their OfB or Google cloud account.) You are making me nervous about your company's longevity and forcing me to look at other solutions. I'm writing this because I don't want to change - but please take some action soon!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2019 at 10:59 PM, Dentonthebear said:

Hi,

This matter is also covered in this post: 

Basically as yet there is no timeline on the introduction of the feature, but for a fuller explanation please look at the thread. I have also faced similar problem on Myloweslife.com. Finally fixed.

Thanks for the solution.

Edited by lereini

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 7/10/2018 at 5:44 PM, hartungstenio said:

Now that Enpass 6 supports multiple Vaults, I was moving my work-related items to a second vault, and school items to a third vault. I find it would be useful to support OneDrive for Business to sync in this kind of situation (my school uses Office 365 Education, which I think also uses OneDrive for Business).
https://essays.agency/

Yes, but to take advantage of this program, you need to verify that the school meets certain criteria on the Microsoft website. To take advantage of the advanced features of Office 365 Education, schools can use the paid Office 365 Education E5 subscription.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Enpassians,

The wait is finally over! 

We are glad to share that we have released One-Drive for Business, a much-awaited feature of Enpass in our latest update v6.4. For more details, please go through this Blog.
Also, you can see this FAQ in case of any issue, and please write to us if you have any concerns.

Thanks for your continued co-operation and support.