DustinDauncey

Use favicon images for logins with URLs

One thing I loved about 1Password in terms of it's UI was the fact that it grabbed the website favicon for any entries with a URL in them. That would eliminate (or replace) the need for specific icons and having to keep them updated or maintained. I think it'd be a nice addition to the UI for Enpass.

• Like 18

Custom icons have been brought up here before, but favicon makes sense too. My only issue with favicons, I have a couple websites which don't have one (my library and bank), so I'm hoping we can choose an icon if there's no favicon available.

Coming from Safe-in-Cloud, the favicon option is the best. So I second this request. IIRC, if you don't want the favicon or if the site doesn't have one, you can just assign one of the built in icons from the app and it just overrides.

• Like 2

It would be great if when you create a login for a website that Enpass would use the icon from that website, instead of the ones that you have in the database.

• Like 3

This is such a great idea because it would allow us to have beautiful icons without having to do the hassle of changing them ourselves manually. 

Hi @Sahil Sharma,

When can we expect this feature? The feature is requested more than a year ago and still not here. I am running Enpass quite some time and also invested in the paid apps for iOS/Android for the sync, would be nice if you guys also add features asked by the (paying) community.