Enpass Discussion Forum

Other program

Hi

I was wondering wether Skywallet is going to be supoorted to import data from.

I'm using it right now but not to my satiasfaction.

I thought of buying Enpass because it would be more convenient to use :). But Enpass does not support importing from Skywallet

• Hemant Kumar featured and unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi peerke63,

Unfortunately, SkyWallet doesn't provide a public link for their desktop app (as it supports export), only users who purchased their Windows Phone can request a download link via email. So, we purchased an copy of SkyWallet for Windows Phone and requested for download link. But we got no response from their side after two weeks. Without desktop app it won't be feasible for us to develop & test SkyWallet import.

However the best workaround at the moment is to create your own custom csv by editing the SkyWallet’s exported file. Open that in a spreadsheet program and copy columns to a new CSV with format described in this FAQ. 
https://www.enpass.io/kb/i-want-to-import-database-from-other-password-manager-but-its-not-present-in-enpass-import-list-can-i-still-import-my-database/

After that you will be able to import your passwords using Generic CSV importer.

Hi...

I alreaddy maneged to do so with generic CSV-file... However... importing did not succed very well.

I manged to do it by manually checken every entry.

If you want to I could sent you the skwallet.msi - file for desktop companion. just let me know where to sent it

• 1 year later...

I have to import my data at any reliable place where it remain safe because I have to install windows in my laptop. I also want to delete the data from D drive, so I have to shift my data to keep it secure. My friend who I often contact to Write My Assignment For Me told me to search any reliable way to save data, can anyone help by telling the secure way?