Enpass Discussion Forum

Beta 6 | Cloud Sync post-auth redirect broken

thelonelyghost

I'm using Android 8.1.0 on Nexus 6, running Enpass 6.0.0.24(Beta)

Starting with an empty vault, tried syncing with Google Drive first. I signed into the appropriate google account like normal, authorized enpass beta just like any other oauth application, and reached the authorization complete page, and nothing. No redirect. It looked like the rounded turquoise div might have been a Material designed button, so I tapped it. Nothing. I switched tasks to the Enpass Beta app again and it was stuck with the loading modal saying "Authorizing" with the loading pinwheel. I waited patiently for 10 minutes with no indication of it receiving anything from the server.

I tried again with authorizing Google Drive, this time much faster since I was already logged in. Same issue. I created a new vault, choosing to setup sync after it had some data, then tried again, and same issue. I even varied it up from using the stock AOSP browser to using Firefox Focus. Same issue no matter what. I then switched to Dropbox in case it was provider-specific. Same issue.

I used Chrome stable (v67.0.3396.87) and it worked exactly as expected, with the exception that I needed to manually switch back to the Enpass Beta app to have it finish authorization. No indication that I could close the browser window. Slight usability issue, but not a high priority.