Enpass Discussion Forum

Make Folder and or Specific Entry Non-Search-Able

thebob6

Hi,

First - Thanks for all the work you do this is truly an amazing application.

I do have a feature request  and I attempted to searched to make sure no-one else had already requested it.

I would like the ability to set a flag/parameter on a folder or individual login/password/etc entry so that it does not appear when making a global search. I have some old accounts that are dead that I like to keep in a "Dead" folder but sometimes they appear when I am searching for other items.

Thanks Again!

Hi @thebob6,

Thanks for writing in.

11 hours ago, thebob6 said:

I would like the ability to set a flag/parameter on a folder or individual login/password/etc entry so that it does not appear when making a global search. I have some old accounts that are dead that I like to keep in a "Dead" folder but sometimes they appear when I am searching for other items.

Well, in this case, you can Archive those items which are no longer in use but may be used in future, and you want them to hide from search results. 

Cheers!

Hi @thebob6,

Thanks for writing back.

I would like to share that we have introduced the Archive feature in the latest beta version of Enpass 6. And it seems that you're running the older one (Enpass 5). If you're willing to try our latest beta version then you can download it from our website. Also, please have a look our forum post to know how to import Enpass 5 data into Enpass 6.

Cheers!

I reinstalled BETA 6 on my Windows PC, Mac,  Android Phone, and it seems to be running much better now. 

I want to install it on my iOS device but I am unsure of the process after I installed TestFlight. I posted a thread in the BETA iOS section looking for assistance. 

Thanks Again!