jankkm

WebDAV Synchronization not working

Hi,thank you for inviting me to the iOS beta programm.

I just installed the first beta und it seems very stable to me. I haven't tested it a lot but the things I tried all worked smoothly except webdav sync.

The app did accept my webdav credentials but now it says "Synchronizing..." with the spinning circle on the right. After a while it says "Sync Error" and "Something went wrong while syncing with cloud. Error code: 908056"

On the webdav server I can see that a folder named "Enpass6-Beta" has been created but without any content. Also there seems to be a difference in how the macOS version and the iOS version do it because the macOS version just creates the file "vault.enpassdbsync" in the webdav root without any subfolder.

• Thanks 2

Hey guys,

Sorry for the trouble you're going through.

It'd be a great help if you can share a demo account of your WebDAV via a PM for us to look into this issue.

Thanks for your co-operation.

34 minutes ago, Anshu kumar said:

Hey guys,

It'd be a great help if you can share a demo account of your WebDAV via a PM for us to look into this issue.

The server is only reachable from my local network so this is not gonna work, sorry. It is an openmediavault setup.

58 minutes ago, Anshu kumar said:

Hey guys,

I have sent you a PM

Hi @Aeon512 

Thanks for writing in and sorry you have to wait long.

Actually, the update for the next beta is in the QA phase but at the moment I can't assure you any ETA.

Hi, is there any news you can share on this? It's one of the last real blocker for me before I can try out the beta versions on Windows, Android and iOs.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2018 at 11:21 AM, Anshu kumar said:

Hey @jumper85 

The next beta of Enpass for iOS platform is already in the QA phase and hopefully, it will be available by the next week.

Thanks for your patience.

Really looking foreward on it!

Any ETA for the finals?

WebDAV Sync almost works but ...

Setting up the iOS app with restore from OwnCloud does not work. It ended up with a wheel spinning infinitely.

Beginning with a new fault and then setting up sync with the same ownCloud account works ... until the desktop version synchronizes once. Then the iOS app fails to sync. I have to disconnect and connect again. This works until ...

PS: Seems the problem is not specific to the iOS app. Once I connect one app, all others fail to sync. Tested with iOS an Linux.

Edited by karstenv
PS

WebDAV synchronisation is also not working for me, on iOS Beta 6.

The error given was like "No Enpass data found in this folder".
The same logs work perfectly under Enpass 6 BETA on Mac OS X.

Hey @d1abo,

Sorry for the trouble you are going through.

We have fixed WebDAV sync issue in the latest beta version 6.0.0 (187). It would be great if you can update the app and check.

If the problem persists, please share the demo account of your WebDAV via PM so that we can investigate where the problem could be.