Enpass Discussion Forum

Windows Phone and different OneDrive Account

chaoszwerg

Hi,

i have enpass on my Onedrive account on my Windows 10 Mobile Phone, now i want to sync it with the W10 Mobil Phone of my wife.

How can a use another Onedrive account in the app beside the standard account of the phone?

Is this possible? Any advice?

thx

Edited by chaoszwerg

Hi @Anshu kumar and @chaoszwerg

I have the exact same problem and I do not use any of the other cloud services supported by Enpass. This is typically a loss of functionality as syncing with a different OneDrive account was possible on previous Enpass versions on Windows Phone

Can this regression be fixed with an estimated date of completion? Otherwise, could you please provide a link to an OLD version of Enpass that supports this functionality? 

@Anshu kumar, your assistance on this would be truly appreciated. 

Thank you very much, 

M-A. 

Hi @M-A,

Thanks for writing in. 

On 24/09/2016 at 3:11 AM, M-A said:

Can this regression be fixed with an estimated date of completion?

At the moment I can't specify ETA.

On 24/09/2016 at 3:11 AM, M-A said:

Otherwise, could you please provide a link to an OLD version of Enpass that supports this functionality? 

Sorry to say, but it is not technically possible, unfortunately Windows Store would not allow you to download old version.

Thanks for understanding!

• 1 month later...

Just registered here to add my vote towards this request! Although my platform of need in this instance is Windows 10, I see this on the radar as an expansion for my Windows 10 Phone use as well (via UWP).

Thanks so much for your outstanding app work thus far. Looking forward to what's next!

(WindowsCentral user :D)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi @chaoszwerg.

Thanks for writing in. I can understand how willingly you are waiting for this feature. Currently, our dev team is working on the Attachments along with some other enhancements. At the moment, I can't assure any ETA for syncing with different OneDrive account but only can say that soon we will start working on improving the sync with OneDrive with option to allow user to sync with Microsoft account, other than the primary one, meanwhile, please bear with us.

Cheers!