Enpass Discussion Forum

Choose password on free Android app

lezogeek

/* Sorry for my english, you will find some mistakes */

I think it should be better if the user could choose the 20 passwords he wants to synch on his phone with the free version.

I'm explaining it :
I have a folder on my desktop app with all the passwords for work. But like I can't choose the passwords I need on the Android app, if I really need (sometimes I need to answer to client quickly) a password to log in my work website, it doesn't appear cause all other (more useless) are synch!

So, i think that when a user synch his free Android app, he could choose which ones are better on his phone. I understant that his a way to attract people on PRO version (which is very expensive) but it could be cool.

Thanks ;)

PS: please tell me if i've been understood

I can fully understand the decision because if a user would be able to choose the passwords he could try to change it all the time making the pro not needed anymore.

(honesty information: well I dont need to care about the passwords coz I got enpass pro for free a while ago: http://www.androidpolice.com/2016/01/12/deal-alert-get-enpass-password-managers-9-99-pro-license-for-free-today/ )

Edited by My1