Enpass Discussion Forum

WIll there be a Beta of Enpass 6 Portable soon?

Florian

20 hours ago, hans g. said:

Thanks a lot entpass team! With this update I can go on using my old phone AND Enpass too

Unforunately, I can't see any difference...

The portable version 5.9.10 is still unable to communicate with my enpass browser extensions (vivaldi, ff, chrome). :|

But anyway, it's a good sign to see guys are still working on portable versions! :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2018 at 9:19 AM, Anshu kumar said:

At the moment I can't assure you any ETA. We are working tirelessly  to bring the stable version of Enpass 6 (regular) for all the supported platform. It will take about two month after that for Portable version. 

When was Version 6 released?

No status! No release date! I am very dissatisfied with your communication.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2018 at 9:19 AM, Anshu kumar said:

Hi @Florian

Thanks for writing in.

At the moment I can't assure you any ETA. We are working tirelessly  to bring the stable version of Enpass 6 (regular) for all the supported platform. It will take about two month after that for Portable version. 

I really appreciate your patience.

Your statement is nearly half a year ago and yet no release date for a portable 6.0 version. Thanks for your business practice.

What is the release date of the portable version 6.0?

I think I must write off the 5+5 Euros for the Android and Windows versions of Enpass because of the lack of a usable (6.0 compatible) portable version of Enpass.

On 3/3/2019 at 12:46 PM, barney said:

I think I must write off the 5+5 Euros for the Android and Windows versions of Enpass because of the lack of a usable (6.0 compatible) portable version of Enpass.

And I would pay 10 more. It's a great tool! But the portfolio for the version 6 is useless for me without a portable version.

Damn... Will we have a portable version soon?

Can't use enpass at work ever since it got upgraded to 6. Let the two versions sync fgs. And keep it simple, functional... Nobody needs it to have totps and fancy stuff. (Do a research from your users before you add features).

I´m very disappointed as well.

Portable version was one of the most important things to choose Enpass over other Password Managers. Now you leave me out in the rain for months.

I would be really glad to hear at least about a release date for a portable v6.0 until end of march. Otherwise I will re-think my choice again, probably try Bitwarden.

But I won´t go away happy, as you´re doing a great job (besides the portable version...)!

Edited by wolfi
  • Like 1

On 3/13/2019 at 12:44 PM, Anshu kumar said:

Hey guys,

The portable version of Enpass is already in the QA phase and we will try to push an update soon. Till then we request you to please co-operate with us.

Hi Anschu,

in September you had announced a beta (2nd post). Feel free to release it. I would be happy to test it for you.

3 hours ago, Anshu kumar said:

Hey guys,

We do have plans to release the beta version of Enpass portable by the end of this week.

Cheers!

That's great news!

I'm signed up for Beta releases already (I think) - but if you can advise when/how to get the portable version later this week when it comes out, I'd appreciate it...

21 hours ago, Anshu kumar said:

Hey guys,

We do have plans to release the beta version of Enpass portable by the end of this week.

Cheers!

Hi, I would be interested in beta-testing the portable version. Where can I register for Beta testing?