Enpass Discussion Forum

Purchased Enpass, doesn't work as supposed to on Android

zilexa

Android 9 on Pixel.

Two major issues made me regret purchasing Enpass since the issues are not new yet are not being resolved:

9 out of 10 times in browsers, Enpass does not appear when I need to login on a website. When I test the same site with Lastpass, also using the Accessibility Service, it works.

When Enpass appears below a login field, it covers my keyboard and also the next field (password) making it impossible for me to logon. If Enpass does not have the credentials this means in such cases I am blocked from logging it completely and have to disable Enpass to continue. Fix: the notification should always appear above such fields (1 out of 2 times it does).

Development team of Enpass, please confirm you are aware of these issues. When can we expect this to be solved?

Edited by zilexa

Hi @zilexa,

Sorry for the trouble you are going through.

On 9/24/2018 at 11:56 PM, zilexa said:

9 out of 10 times in browsers, Enpass does not appear when I need to login on a website. When I test the same site with Lastpass, also using the Accessibility Service, it works.

Please share some more info so that we can investigate further:

• Which browser are you using?
  • Enpass version?
  • Are you facing this problem in any specific website or all of them? If possible please share the URL of the website.

On 9/24/2018 at 11:56 PM, zilexa said:

When Enpass appears below a login field, it covers my keyboard and also the next field (password) making it impossible for me to logon. If Enpass does not have the credentials this means in such cases I am blocked from logging it completely and have to disable Enpass to continue. Fix: the notification should always appear above such fields (1 out of 2 times it does).

It would be a great help if you can share the screenshot of the problem. Also, let me know does this issue surfaces when you try to autofill via notification or Android autofill popup.

Thanks!