Enpass Discussion Forum

Couple of sites in which autofill does not work...

Hello,

I've been trying Enpass, and find that there are lots of issues with detecting autofill on many sites. Here are two that don't work as of now:

webmail.abioscientist.com

turnitin.com

Is there any workaround to get autofill working in these sites? This is using Firefox v48.

I also think that it would be nice to start a common database/list of websites that are not working for autofill. And finally, perhaps make a keyboard shortcut in the extension to copy U/N and another one to copy Password (for sites that don't work with autofill).

Hi @doctork,

11 hours ago, doctork said:

I've been trying Enpass, and find that there are lots of issues with detecting autofill on many sites. Here are two that don't work as of now:

webmail.abioscientist.com

turnitin.com

Thanks for reporting these issues and I'm sorry for  the inconvenience caused you. This issue has been fixed and will be available in next update. Till then we request you to please bear with us.

11 hours ago, doctork said:

I also think that it would be nice to start a common database/list of websites that are not working for autofill. And finally, perhaps make a keyboard shortcut in the extension to copy U/N and another one to copy Password (for sites that don't work with autofill).

It is a very cool idea! I have noted down your request :).

Cheers!

Will hold tight for the next update! Thanks.

And yeah, a non-working list would be fantastic, right? That way, instead of a whole slew of separate comments about sites not working, there would be one organized list that everyone (users, developers, etc.) would work off. As sites get fixed, they can get marked as such, so everyone will know what should be working with each update.

And of course, keyboard shortcuts are always welcome :-) Looking forward to seeing the cool things you guys are going to come up with.

Hi @My1

Sorry for the inconvenience while using Enpass.

20 hours ago, My1 said:

http://www.android-hilfe.de/ also doesnt work

We have released a new update of Extension for chrome with lots of improvements with autofilling. For other browsers the update will be coming soon.

20 hours ago, My1 said:

is there a way to let enpass tell the user that it can do filling (or just fill it without sending the form?

always having to rightclick->enpass seems a little bit weird.

Actually this is possible but it will result in poor performance of website during page load. Currently our extension comes into play only when Extension button is clicked or shortcut is pressed.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...