Enpass Discussion Forum

Retention of file path when saving more than one attachment

Nev

When adding attachments in Enpass, the program remembers the last path where you sourced the attachment and when you save another attachment Enpass opens the last accessed folder to pick up another document. However when saving more than one attachment, Enpass defaults to the Documents folder for every saved attachment. For example, if I select the desktop as my save path when saving an attachment , the Enpass save path reverts to the Documents folder for each saved attachment even though I previously selected the desktop. Any chance that the save attachment save path could be remembered as it does in the 'add more than one attachment' process (or maybe let the user set the destination save path)?  This request may sound trivial but when saving a number of attachments, it does make a difference.

Hi @Nev,

Thanks for pointing this out. I've noted it for further improvements, and a fix will be available in the subsequent beta updates.

2 hours ago, Nev said:

However when saving more than one attachment, Enpass defaults to the Documents folder for every saved attachment. For example, if I select the desktop as my save path when saving an attachment , the Enpass save path reverts to the Documents folder for each saved attachment even though I previously selected the desktop.

Meanwhile, you can try these steps to export attachments:

Tap Attachments --> Select the particular item --> Right click on it --> Tap Export Attachments option.

attach.png.45c84d577a2e6665a841f4975f5b0921.png

Hope this helps!