Enpass Discussion Forum

Sync problems using OneDrive

jbn75

I absolutely love the direction of the new version! I just installed beta v6.0.0.149. However, I'm having problems syncing with OneDrive. The changes I make in the desktop version, are not reflected in the Android version (v6.0.0.58), or on a laptop running v6.0.0.149. I've uninstalled both the desktop and Android versions, and reinstalled both but get the same result. If I go to Settings > Vaults > Primary on the Windows version, it says "Synchronizing..." and just spins forever. OneDrive indicates files are open, and is unable to sync them (screenshot attached). I closed the app, and the files were able to sync, but the data is still the old version on my other devices. The Android app seems to go through the sync process without error. I'm running Win10 build 1809.

Let me know if there's something I can do to help troubleshoot, and thank you for all of your hard work!

onedrive error.png

Edited by jbn75

4 hours ago, jbn75 said:

I absolutely love the direction of the new version! I just installed beta v6.0.0.149. However, I'm having problems syncing with OneDrive. The changes I make in the desktop version, are not reflected in the Android version (v6.0.0.58), or on a laptop running v6.0.0.149. I've uninstalled both the desktop and Android versions, and reinstalled both but get the same result. If I go to Settings > Vaults > Primary on the Windows version, it says "Synchronizing..." and just spins forever. OneDrive indicates files are open, and is unable to sync them (screenshot attached). I closed the app, and the files were able to sync, but the data is still the old version on my other devices. The Android app seems to go through the sync process without error. I'm running Win10 build 1809.

Let me know if there's something I can do to help troubleshoot, and thank you for all of your hard work!

onedrive error.png

This seems to have resolved itself on the last uninstall/reinstall.