Aleph

Where is the WiFi Sync for Enpass 6?

4 hours ago, Till said:

WiFi sync ABANDONDED? How can such an ESSENTIAL feature not be implemented FIRST?

And what‘s that nonsense about „to complicated“ or „risks involved with WLAN“? 1password has this feature, and it WORKS like a charm.

Unfortunately their „subscription/cloud“-pushing leads me to looking for other solutions. But not having a LOCAL sync (including the possibility via a shared network drive, to sync between various computers in the LAN) is a hard pass for me.

So Enpass was in my close circle of possible alternatives, but seems it already dropped out. Sorry.

Exactly my opinion. Great in a nutshell

18 hours ago, MicroJam said:

Exactly my opinion. Great in a nutshell

+1 I won't be able to switch from 1password to Enpass because of that poor choice from the dev team

Dear Enpass Team, could you please finally confirm if WiFi sync will be implemented and when?

Or the feature is definitely abandoned, so that we can continue the passwords managers journey.

On 7/29/2019 at 8:04 PM, bsrdjan said:

Dear Enpass Team, could you please finally confirm if WiFi sync will be implemented and when?

Or the feature is definitely abandoned, so that we can continue the passwords managers journey.

isn't there anyone from the dev-team, who read that and want's us to keep up to date , hmm ?! 

are you serious? don't you care about that?

Hey @MicroJam,

I understand you guys have been waiting for this feature since long. I assure you that the feature of "WiFi sync" is already in our priority list however, at the moment I can't assure you any ETA.

Thanks for your co-operation.

I got a new phone and had to repurchase Enpass for it.  Then I was allowed to open my computer's backup file via wifi.   So the process is there if you want to buy it and start all over again.

But I see no way to simply update any changes over wifi.   The fix can't possibly be that difficult and I don't remotely believe it's a priority at this point.