Enpass Discussion Forum

No warning when deleting items

Roger

If i delete an item/login in Enpass 5.6.9 i get a Warning dialog. This is good since it is harder to delete items by mistake. (See the attached image)

In Enpass 6.0.0 (149) i can delete items but i do never get a Warning dialog. A Warning dialog should be added, alerting the end user that the item will be moved to the Trash. Items in Enpass 5.6.9 can only be deleted with the Backspace key. In Enpass 6.0.0 (149) items can be deleted with the Backspace and the Delete key. (Yes, right clicking works in both versions as well.)

image.png.efebb88857db5958979c8694a75143db.png

• 1 month later...

I want to second this one. I'm now using the release version of Enpass 6.0 and this remains an issue. I did a search for an item using the search bar, then had the item selected but wanted to clear my search field. I hit delete, not realizing I was on the selected item and not focused in the search bar, and poof, the entry was gone with no warning. Fortunately it can be retrieved from the trash, but this is still a poor user experience. You guys REALLY should address that.