Enpass Discussion Forum

Safari Extension, 2 Users on the same Mac

Newly installed Enpass for myself and my wife. My Safari extension works fine but my wife safari extension does not respond at all.

We have user accounts on the same Mac, the issue arises when our user accounts are both logged in at the same time.

I have now tracked the problem down to when both user accounts are logged in and Enpass is loaded in both accounts. The first account to load Enpass will be able to use the Enpass extension for Safari. The second account to load Enpass will have no access at all to the safari extension. In other word the Enpass button on the Safari toolbar on the second account will be unresponsive, click it and nothing happens.

If the first user logs out the safari extension for the second user starts working straight away without needing to be reloaded.

There is clearly an issue about which account activates the Enpass application first. 

However, I will point out that both my wife have a "Family App Store" account. (https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201085). Thus the application is installed ONCE on our Mac but we clearly both use the applications. 

Has anyone else come across this problem?