Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass update to version 6 leaves chrome extension behind

Philip

Hey @Philip,

Sorry for the trouble you are going through.

Chrome web store does not allow two different channels (beta and production) for same extension, so we have to publish beta as a separate extension. Please install the beta Enpass browser extension for Chrome browser from this link and let me know if the problem persists.

Thanks!

• Like 1

1. Windows 10 ver 1809 build 17763.134

2. Beta 6.0.0 (198)

3. Extension version 6.0.0.56 and Chrome version 70.0.3538.110 Official 64bit

I was able to get the extension to finally respond by closing Enpass desktop, I had it open before I installed the beta extension.  I was then prompted for a code from the browser to enter into the extension which now I can see my saved passwords, however, the extension will not auto fill my login credentials on the webpage.

On 11/28/2018 at 2:57 PM, Anshu kumar said:

Hey @Philip,

Sorry for the trouble you are going through.

Chrome web store does not allow two different channels (beta and production) for same extension, so we have to publish beta as a separate extension. Please install the beta Enpass browser extension for Chrome browser from this link and let me know if the problem persists.

Thanks!

Hey Thanks, Anshu. That worked.:D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ronnie Munoz said:

I have the same problem reported above.  I installed the beta Enpass browser extension for Chrome as you instructed and this is the error message presented after trying to use the browser extension.

image.png.c5a67bd43340ba74804f04f251349b39.png

Same for me WIN10 Chrome latest, extension from link you have provided, I have tried everything, but nothing

@Ronnie Munoz tried that, no luck.

It's annoying because I've had connection issues before, but the code came up and back to normal. Now I don't get the code pop up, no matter I close, reboot, restart anything and everything.

This program has become quite a pain recently, coming from a guy who absolutely loooooved it months ago, and recommended it everywhere and to everyone, which I can't do at this point.