Enpass Discussion Forum

All entries are gone!

tomul

Hi,

some days ago my Phone (Xiaomi Mi Mix2s) updated enpass to version 6. 

When starting this new version, enpass asked, wether to use an existing cloud-wallet. I confirmed my google-drive and enpass synced with google. But there was not one entry in the wallet. All entries are gone. 

My Windows-Desktop-Enpass still syncs and there is no "lost" issue. 

What am I doing wrong? I reinstalled enpass for Android several times, but still there is only an empty database!

Thanks for help in advance!

tom

• 1 year later...
On 12/3/2018 at 1:50 PM, tomul said:

Hi,

some days ago my Phone (Xiaomi Mi Mix2s) updated enpass to version 6. 

When starting this new version, enpass asked, https://testmyspeed.onl/ wether to use an existing cloud-wallet. I confirmed my google-drive and enpass synced with google. But there was not one entry in the wallet. All entries are gone. 

My Windows-Desktop-Enpass still syncs and there is no "lost" issue. 

What am I doing wrong? I reinstalled enpass for Android several times, but still there is only an empty database!

Thanks for help in advance!

tom

This has happened to me too. My entries wiped out entirely.

Edited by Kasey00

Hello @tomul and @Kasey00,

Thanks for joining the forums and sharing your concern. We regret the inconvenience. 

It seems that you were earlier using Enpass version 5 on your phone. Enpass 5 had a different architecture and the internal directory structure to sync data over cloud. When you enable sync on the latest version, Enpass 6 itself doesn't recognise the old sync file (our bad for not implementing this) :| on the same cloud account. Please follow the instructions on the help article here to restore your old data.

Thanks.

• 1 year later...