Enpass Discussion Forum

Drive sync error -113

samw5

Hi @samw5

Sorry to hear about your trouble. For quick troubleshooting please disconnect the sync and reconnect it again. If your problem still persists, please provide some more details like which Android device, Android version, Enpass version, Cloud sync are you using. so that we can investigate where the problem could be. 

well it seems to be working but maybe not consistently. 

The main issue that I have is the following:

Synching between desktops works fine, changes push to my Google Drive account.
Synching to my Android devices work (after selecting the "Upgrade to Enpass during free offer and selecting my email") but somehow appears to be downloading the original data that I imported from my LastPass account rather than the newly up to date info from the desktop app/Drive account.

I have 2 desktops (Win10) and 2 Android devices on Marshmallow (6.0.1). Samsung Note 5 and Samsung Tab S2. 

I initially had to manually backup and restore the file to the Note 5 for it to start working (would not sync with Google Drive). It's not synching however as described above not pulling the correct version of the data.
I've already tried deleting the application data & cache on both Android devices and "starting fresh" however it's still not getting the latest version.

Thanks

Hi @samw5

I’m sorry to hear that the issue is not resolved completely. Please check and make sure you are using same Google Drive account in both devices. Also log into your Google Drive account and look for the Enpass folder there (should be one Enpass folder there). Now inside that folder, check for the sync_default.walletx for the number of copies it has (should be one).

yup, file is actually showing as getting updated when using the desktop version.
after wiping the data on both android devices and/or erasing the saved sites then doing another sync with drive it is populating... however with old data not the actual data that should be on the drive storage. 

No clue how that's possible but that's thus far the behavior.