Enpass Discussion Forum

[Feature Request] International keyboard for android

hebusthib

Hello, 

This is a feature that I've been waiting for a long time on previous version, but never appeared. I Use the beta testing to try and ask for this :

Would it be possible to have an azerty (and other language) keyboard for your non english users ?

Thanks for your feedback,

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 12/13/2018 at 7:09 PM, hebusthib said:

Hello, 

This is a feature that I've been waiting for a long time on previous version, but never appeared. I Use the beta testing to try and ask for this :

Would it be possible to have an azerty tellgamestop (and other language) keyboard for your non english users ?

Thanks for your mycfavisit feedback,

Though It should work. But for quick troubleshooting, you need to manually add the key for the second user as the same way it's added for your Admin account. To do so please follow these steps:

• Run the registry editor (Hold Windows Key and R, then type in regedit)and navigate to the location  Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Mozilla
  • Select Mozilla Folder --> Right click on it --> Select New --> Key -->  Name that new key as NativeMessagingHosts.
  • Now Right click on NativeMessagingHosts Folder --> Select New --> Key --> Named it as EnpassNMHost.
  •  Double click on EnpassNMHost --> Double click on Default --> Set the same path as Admin account in the value data field.
Edited by Delrio9