Enpass Discussion Forum

WANTED: Enpass Portable Browser Extension for Microsoft Edge

Robert Merson

Enpass portable is the most user-friendly password manager I have used yet. I used the windows desktop Enpass Manager before,  but I find the portable more convenient between home and work. Unfortunately, my Virus/Malware protection isn't user-friendly with Google Chrome, and Google recommends uninstalling it as a uncompatable program. The only compatibility issue is the marketing spyware that Google keeps trying to sneak onto my PC which is immediately quarantined, and IP address blocked. I also find that the Google search engine leans more so towards the companies that make use of Google's sale funnel marketing information, rather than the best interest of the consumer. I've tried the other browsers, didn't care for them either. 

The Microsoft Edge browser with the Bing search engine is more user-friendly with less bait and switch tactics. But without the Enpass Portable browser extension, cut & paste isn't an option with a lot of website logins. I Hope that an Edge browser extension is soon to be released, it would have to be a very cold day before I'd have Google as a default browser/search engine. 

• 1 month later...

While I'm waiting for the "Edge Enpass Browser Extension", I switched over to a "Opera" Browser. I am trying to download a "Chrome Enpass Browser Extension v5.4.3" as this is the only version I've found that is compatible with both the "Enpass Portable Password Manager", and the "Opera" Browser as an extension without installing the "Chrome Extension Installer", and without any bugs or fixes.