Enpass Discussion Forum

How do I purchase Premium Features on the Windows desktop version?

zuoshoufantexi

• 3 months later...

Hello,

how can i get or unlock the premium features on the Windows 7 desktop version (i don't have Windows 10 and i cannot update/install Windows 10  because i'm using some old programs that are causing problems on windows 10). Especially the option to use/create userdefined templates and categories i need.

Is it possible to use/create userdefined templates in the premium android version and after syncing being able to see and use them in the Win7 desktop version?

Guest Vikram Dabas
20 hours ago, RalfZ said:

Hello,

how can i get or unlock the premium features on the Windows 7 desktop version (i don't have Windows 10 and i cannot update/install Windows 10  because i'm using some old programs that are causing problems on windows 10). Especially the option to use/create userdefined templates and categories i need.

Is it possible to use/create userdefined templates in the premium android version and after syncing being able to see and use them in the Win7 desktop version?

Hi @RalfZ

Unfortunately, there is no way to get the Premium features for Windows 7. The reason is that Premium features are available only in the app downloaded from the Store, which requires Windows 10 or later versions.

• 1 month later...
On 4/1/2019 at 1:05 PM, Vikram Dabas said:

Hi @RalfZ

Unfortunately, there is no way to get the Premium features for Windows 7. The reason is that Premium features are available only in the app downloaded from the Store, which requires Windows 10 or later versions.

is there a reason why you make the premium features only available on the store version?

• 2 weeks later...

I've just switched from 1Password of my iMAC Mac OS, Windows 10 Surface and iPhone and just now I've discovered the 3 laptops I must have on Windows 7 i CAN'T USE the Premium version!!!

It's annoying!!!

Which is the reason you won't give Premium License to the W7 users?

Thanks for your answer.

Antoni