Enpass Discussion Forum

smart folders and folder/category filter

Victor Chu

Hello,

please, add smart folders (like password audit ones) to Enpass: "recently added" and "not in any folder". This will make much easier  for people to organize records added from browser plugins into folders.

Also i'd like to see the option with category/folder filters. For example, now when i open logins category i see all my login records (over 140), instead i'd like to see here only records without folders and folders structure, that contains logins. And a checkbox "show all in category" also appreciated - to return to current view. The same in folders  folder/category filter.

• Like 3

Hye @Victor Chu!

Thank you for your suggestions. I would love to tell you that soon we'll start working on features similar to Smart folders like Trash
and Recently Added and will roll them out in stages due to lot of other feature requests lined up here. But thanks a lot for suggesting these improvements.

• 3 months later...

I'm also looking for smart folders functionality. Specifically looking for a smart folder which can find all entries with a certain keyword. Right now I have my work-related ones dragged into a folder to keep it focused where I can see just those at work, but a smart folder would be awesome so I don't have to worry about having to always copy new ones into the folder, etc. Also, it'd be nice to know which ones have TOTP fields and stuff to group them together while I work on enabling 2FA TOTP on my various accounts around the web. Just are just a couple of examples where smart folders would be useful (for my use-case).