Enpass Discussion Forum

Setup won't sync w/ GogleDrive (or any other cloud)

br0k3n

Sorry for the trouble! On which device you are facing the issue? Please share your Android and Enpass version.

If you are using Enpass 6 beta version, please make sure you have updated to the latest one 6.0.0.100 which is available over the Enpass 5 app (instead of separate app) when you sign up as Beta tester.

cheers!

Hello,

i have the same problem. i updated from enpass5 and its not possible to sync with google drive.

as second I remove enpass and install new. now i cannot also not sync ... no password on my mobilde device :(

on linux is was all ok but on android 9 i see this problem.

#

Additional Info: if i will connect enpass with google drive. the app will call me "sync with gd would be stopped by user" and than it switched to the browser for auth.

under linux i have tried some times before it worked but under android it will not work.

#

same issue on android 8

Edited by fragstone

ok i have a working solution.

my default browser app was firefox. sync not pssible.

i switched back the default browser app to chrome (on android) an the sync is possible now!

please try it also :)

p.s. it works on android 8 and android 9

Edited by fragstone

Vinod,

I was able to install \ upgrade the desktop version. However, I cannot establish a permanant sync connection to Google Drive.

After tring to Setup Sync from the desktop version and Vault Settings, it does successfully authenticate to the Google API. But never establishes the connection to the application.

Please see the end to end process in pictures

Auth Fin.png

Google Auth API.png

set up sync no connection.png

set up sync.png

sign in gd.png

I figured out my issue. On Win10 x64 you cannot continue to upgrade and run the x32 desktop 6.x version. You must uninstall it and download and use the Windows store version that supports x64. The 32bit desktop version for Win 7+ was the problem even though I was successfully using the 5.x.x version for the past several years.
Once I installed the Windows Store version, Sync was able to initiate and complete right away.