StefanT

WEbDav Problems

I chenged to Enpass6 and now Webdav-Snc fails all the time....error: Password/username not correct.........I changed nothing...Please help!!!!

...connection without folder works...but when I set up a folder it says password etc. not correct?????????????????????

Edited by StefanT

I also couldn't connect to my custom owncloud with webdav as I was used to do with 5. It seems to accept my account and password, but then says it couldn't find the Enpass safe. I suppose it is looking in a different place than before.

I had to download the Enpass vault and import it manually. Haven't figured out how to make the WebDAV connection yet.

1 minute ago, rubenJS said:

I also couldn't connect to my custom owncloud with webdav as I was used to do with 5. It seems to accept my account and password, but then says it couldn't find the Enpass safe. I suppose it is looking in a different place than before.

I had to download the Enpass vault and import it manually. Haven't figured out how to make the WebDAV connection yet.

Ok, I managed to connect. The name and file type of the vault changed. It used to be 'sync_default.walletx' and it is now 'vault.enpassdbsync'. Just manually download and import your old database and set up a new sync instead of trying to connect to an existing one.

Would have been nice if this was communicated clearly in the install process.

What a shame:  ENPASS!  

It ist NOT possible to export JSON form EP5! EP6 can import JSON! But if you import csv / txt file it will NOT organize it! And if there were no other EP5 version to export csv BEFORE installing EP 6 then.... you will loose your passwords? Is this real???

So I had to export from another PC to csv and had to import to EP6 as unorderd list of passwords. Almost 500... 

At least I bought EP6 pro to check if there is a way to import the older wallet db: but there is non as well! Dark mode won't work on my PC... by the way !

Shame on you again Enpass to bring such a alpha version to the people! I guess I will leave enpass now in order to miss the same kind of trouble and work when it come to V7!

Still can not understand that and still very sad and angry !

Hi @StefanT,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you are using a self-signed certificate you need to check "Bypass SSL certificate check". Also, please PM me a demo webdav account(if possible at all).  It will help us to fix the issue faster.

It's not a problem with self-signed certificate.  I have a good cert from LetsEncrypt.  Still, I tried checking the "Bypass" box, and even still, it's no good.  Enpass 6 crashes as soon as I try to set up WebDAV.  Same exact setup worked fine with Enpass 5.x.

uninstalling enpass 6 once more (and all of the related folders) and reinstall it again solved my problem this way: took one backup file from EP5 and after installing EP6 the second time I told EP to take the backup and not the webdav folder. AFTER the backup came up completley I connected it with the webdav folder on my synology. 

This gave me the advice I needed: 

I also tried using webdav to sync data on Enpass 6, but always crash,

I found in the server debug that the password passed by enpass 6 is inconsistent with the password I entered, which is obviously a problem.

Before that, enpass 5 is all right, I mainly use mac os & iphone xsm.

10 hours ago, Vinod Kumar said:

Hi @StefanT,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you are using a self-signed certificate you need to check "Bypass SSL certificate check". Also, please PM me a demo webdav account(if possible at all).  It will help us to fix the issue faster.

It's not a problem with self-signed certificate....I tried all possibilities.......

Sorry to chime in here as well but I don't have the wrong Webdav URL as it is working fine if I paste the URL in a web browser and yet Enpass 6 OS X crashes as soon as it tries to Sync [I got to settings right away and it's fine until it starts Synching and then dies/crashes] and the Enpass 6 iOS version shows Synchronizing..   [spinning circle] which never goes away - even after 10 minutes - I tried it once...

Used to work fine under Enpass 5.x - I definitely prefer the functionality/design of 6 but without synching :/ very little use for me ;( also I wrote it to support because Pro isn't being understood for iOS / Restore Purchase by the app even though I am signing in with the same AppleID 

btw when you try to submit a reply here when using Safari: Forbidden - Browser appears to be a spambot?!?
not ideal...

Hi guys,

Sorry for the inconvenience you had to face. We have fixed some issues related to webDAV in the latest iOS version 6.0.1. Soon we will be rolling out the update on other platforms too.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Update 6.01 on ios .........it is not funny any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2019-01-01 - IMG_438439F7E5C0-1.jpeg

Hi there,

iOS update to v6.0.1 isn't working for me either with a Sync Error - No data found even though I checked via SFTP and there is a vault.enpassdbsync file in that location! :(

I emailed support about it... and they said there should be a fix on top of v6.0.1 coming soon [cross-fingers]

Looking forward to an actually working v6.x because as is, really can't use it yet and I'd really like to :)

Complaint of Sync aside, version 6 is DEFINITELY an improvement on version 5

Edited by Merlin

....I gave the support team a test-webdav account...........but no answers or info from support since wednesday.....same webdav error "904405" on 6.02 on ios and osx.....now no syncing for one week..............that's a shame.........!!!!!

HI StefanT, I received this the next day after submitting a test account:

"Thanks for providing demo account. Yes, we encountered problems with  it. We are on it and fix these. It has been a bit late and fix won't be available in tommorow's update.  It will be part of next week's update. "

So, while I understand it's frustrating, I think they are actively working on it... maybe your fix will be in tomorrow's update if you are lucky otherwise next weeks ;)

Cheers,

M.

Great news here!!!

WEBDAV-Problem on my Synology Nas was that there are blanks in the folder name!  So, you have to replace the "blanks" with "%20" and then it worked for me . For example:Folder name is "My Folder" .....so you have to replace it with "My%20Folder" in the Webdav-Adress.....

Same thing in ios and osx versions of enpass......sync in both now working for me!

Support says it will be fixed in next update....

Thanks to support!

Update to v6.0.2 on Mac OS X still NOT working -

1st Sync, says:
Sync Error
No data found on Webdav,

then I hit Resolve Now and then Continue and it says

Last Synchronized:
a few seconds ago...

if I hit Sync now again, it's back to

Sync Error
No data found on Webdav,

and if I hit Resolve Now and then Continue and it's back to saying:

Last Synchronized:
a few seconds ago...

----------------------------------

I of course check the WebDav location via SFTP and the data is there the entire time
so still messed up with improving slightly at least no longer crashing during sync? :/

Cheers,

M.