Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass 6.0.0 - Upgrade to Pro doesn´t work

Telenic

• 4 weeks later...

I paid for the UWP on Windows. I paid for the app on Android. The Android app updated and made the UWP app unusable as it can't sync with version 6. I am now forced to use version 6 on Windows *or* not use it on Android at all. So now I have to purchase it yet again? Even though the syncing mechanism forces you to upgrade if you want to be cross-platform? That's bullshit. I don't care if people have to send you emails and you generate keys for them or something to redeem on the store. Lifetime license means it should be able to use all features for a lifetime. You *broke* its ability to sync. You made version 5 unusable by *not* putting both version 5 and 6 on Android. You can call it a limitation of the store platform, but *you're* the one who made the promise of a lifetime license. You took that risk to make that promise. When someone else gets in the way, sorry if you have to suddenly do a bit of extra work to keep a promise. But that's how fucking contracts work. You gave me a lifetime license for all features. You broke a feature. I want my money back then.

3 hours ago, Anshu kumar said:

Hey @147selespeed,

Please share the purchase receipt at support@enpass.io so that we can help you better.

Thanks!

the error appears before the  purchase, so I do not have any receipt. 

Reinstall my win 10 pro and doesn’t work neither. 

Sorry for my bad English. Thanks!

Edited by 147selespeed