Enpass Discussion Forum

After update, it does not work only blank

jmlee0404

hi jmlee0404,

one of my computers has the same problem and I have tried several things to solve the problem, perhaps bringing us closer to the solution.

First, I tried to delete all data from the old Enpass version and re-install Enpass. After that, I created a new user on Windows which I reinstalled and started Enpass, no solution. Ending antivirus (ESET) did not help either.

My two PCs have both Windows 10 with the same update status and almost the same programs installed.

Since I can't find any logs and the reinstall of Windows would be too much work, I hope someone else can help us :)

Greetings

Hi all,

Sorry for inconvenience. We need a bit of your help here. Is Enpass going to not responding state after some time? Is anyone using non-store version? If you are using non-store version (downloaded from website), please follow these steps and share the results.

1. Quit Enpass.
  2. Open regedit from startup menu search.
  3. Go to "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Sinew Software Systems Pvt Ltd\Enpass\Browser\"
  4. Set value of enableBrowserExtension to false.
  5. Start Enpass.

Thanks.

I have the same problem. New fresh windows 10 install on new laptop. Install  enpass from MS store. Use backup file from desktop to transfer data. Now it's just blank.

Uninstall. Reinstall Desktop enpass win32 version. Still blank. Unistall. reboot. run cc cleaner. reinstall. still blank.

OK. Uninstall again. Delete every folder with Sinew or Enpass.  Use Regedit to delete every Sinew or Enpass entry.

Reboot. Reinstall Desktop win32 version. Still blank.

Try directly opening .backup file = still blank

Try directly opening walletx file = still blank

Edited by mattstu

Enpass 6 starts up with an empty/blank white window. Nothing seems to work in an attempt to fix it. Ending the process, changing (deleting) the registry entry listed above, reinstalling. Nothing. 

Windows 10 x64 Professional
Windows Defender (built-in) AV only.

Screenshot_63.png

8 minutes ago, TimmZ said:

Enpass 6 starts up with an empty/blank white window. Nothing seems to work in an attempt to fix it. Ending the process, changing (deleting) the registry entry listed above, reinstalling. Nothing.

What happens if you update your graphic card driver? I have seen similar issues with Adobe software this fall and it almost always boiled down to old graphic drivers. Updating them fixed the issues. Hopefully it will do the trick with Enpass as well. :)

Intel: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
Nvidia: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
AMD: https://www.amd.com/en/support