Enpass Discussion Forum

Russian localization

Victor Chu

Hi Victor Chu,

Thanks for showing interest in improving Enpass in Russian localization. 

For Enpass translation, we use an online tool crowdin.com. If you are interested in contribution please send a mail to localization@enpass.io with the corrections to be done and our QA team will revert you (might be with the invitation to join us).

• 7 months later...

Hello, I'm from Russia, write through Google Translate, I want to inform you that in the tab "help" is not transferred to the item "check for updates" is the correct translation ==> Проверить обновления. Please correct.:)

Oh one more thing, ispravte in additional settings to "Show icon in taskbar" you swap translating "light theme" and "dark theme"

b31ef0a7c3d8c597035d18b704cbe063.jpg

Edited by Ovchinn1kov

Hi @Ovchinn1kov

Thanks for writing in. 

On 19/11/2016 at 5:45 PM, Ovchinn1kov said:

Hello, I'm from Russia, write through Google Translate, I want to inform you that in the tab "help" is not transferred to the item "check for updates" is the correct translation ==> Проверить обновления. Please correct.:)

I have noted down this issue and will try to fix asap.

On 19/11/2016 at 5:45 PM, Ovchinn1kov said:

Oh one more thing, ispravte in additional settings to "Show icon in taskbar" you swap translating "light theme" and "dark theme"

I would like to let you know that this settings mention the color of the theme not the color of icon of Enpass in Taskbar of the system. So if the theme of Windows is dark you should choose Show System-tray icon for Dark theme and it will display light icon.

Cheers!

• Like 1