Enpass Discussion Forum

no data found in my Dropbox (1st sync)

Clermond

I recently purchased the  iOS premium version and wanted to restore my records from the Dropbox on my iPad iOS 12.1.1. It worked out to connect with the Dropbox and it says "last sync at XXX" but there is no data. Nothing. On my Mac OS 10.14.2 and Enpass 5.6.11 from Mac App Store it’s fine. also on my Android phone

What might be wrong? 

5 hours ago, Clermond said:

I recently purchased the  iOS premium version and wanted to restore my records from the Dropbox on my iPad iOS 12.1.1. It worked out to connect with the Dropbox and it says "last sync at XXX" but there is no data. Nothing. On my Mac OS 10.14.2 and Enpass 5.6.11 from Mac App Store it’s fine. also on my Android phone

What might be wrong? 

Sorry for the trouble caused to you. I'd like to inform that your Enpass 6 data location is different on the cloud than that used by Enpass 5 app. Please go through the following FAQ about how to restore Enpass 5 cloud data. Hope this resolves your issue.

Thanks. The update to the desktop version came short after. Everything is fine now except the touch ID feature which was free and is paid premium feature now. Please remember that enpass were growing because 1password became unpopular when they changed their payment system.

• Like 1