Enpass Discussion Forum

Tray icon dark version not showing up

zappyguy

Hello,

Thanks for the enpass 6 update, Its awesome!! Congratulations to the whole team. I have a small problem with the tray icon, i have enabled "use dark tray icon" under customize, and restarted the app as well, but the dark icon does not activate. Also is the dark icon, black and white like the previous version of enpass (it was similar to the other icons you see on the attached image).

Thank You.

tray-icon-color.png.538e397250b50ae1a0e6b2c37f87334f.png

Hi,

My setup is Xubuntu 18.04, Adwaita theme and Elementary Xfce darker icons.  First thing I did upon installing Enpass 6.0.1 (239) was to change to the dark tray icon, it worked first time without having to log out/in.  Not entirely the same setup as you zappyguy, but I thought I would chime in with my experience.

zappyguy, did you run a beta version of v6?  I went straight from 5 to 6 myself.

Liking things so far with 6, some irritating bits that will hopefully be improved but I will post up these points elsewhere.  Oh and thanks very much Team Enpass for the "All the premium features are free for Linux."  If only there were more software developers creating truly cross-platform programmes.

• 1 month later...