Enpass Discussion Forum

[Solved] Enpass 6 update broke the OneDrive Cloud Syncing on All Systems

Sundeep

The recent Enpass 6 update broke the OneDrive Cloud Syncing on All Systems. I first notice the sync error on my iPhone then my OMEN Laptop and lastly, my Surface Book. All the systems presented with the same Sync Error: 508403 and directs the user to the following page:

Sync Error Help Page

The OneDrive Cloud sync system was working before the recent update and now the update has broken the sync system. I would appreciate it if you can patch and fix the issue. 

Thanks. If you need any information on resolving the issue, I can provide that information to you.

Enpass Sync Error 508403.jpg

Details: 

iPhone 8 Plus: iOS 12.1.2 (16C101); Enpass App 6.0.0 (196)

HP OMEN Laptop: Windows 10 Pro Version 1809; Enpass App 6.0.0 (218) - Windows Store App

MS SurfaceBook: Windows 10 Pro Version 1809; Enpass App 6.0.0 (218) - Windows Store App

MS Surface 3: Windows 10 Pro Version 1809; Enpass App 6.0.0 (218) - Windows Store App

Edited by Sundeep

• Sundeep changed the title to Enpass 6 update broke the OneDrive Cloud Syncing on All Systems

Hi guys,

Since we have migrated to App Folder for obvious security reasons. There is a bug in OneDrive api that is affecting some of our customers.

https://github.com/OneDrive/onedrive-api-docs/issues/682

Please login into https://onedrive.live.com in desktop browser and browse any folder in it and try setting up sync again in Enpass. This simple step seems to fix issue for some of our users. Let us know if it works for you.

@Sundeep@ajgraves

I was able to resume syncing by following what you said by going to the desktop browser and browse a folder. Then in the app, I disconnected and said to delete the onedrive data after I made a local file backup. I then reconnected and it was able to resume syncing. I think it is working but sometimes it flashes the error but it goes away.

Mine is a personal OneDrive account.

Edited by Sundeep

1 minute ago, Vinod Kumar said:

Hi @ajgraves,

Can you provide some details about nature of your OneDrive account. Is it a consumer account? or a business account? sharepoint? office 365? Onedrive apis behaves differently for account types.

I have a consumer "home" office 365 subscription which includes 1TB of Onedrive space. I have had this account long before the O365 subscription though.

I resolved the issue for me by switching to using iCloud as my cloud sync option instead.