Enpass Discussion Forum

If I purchase Premium....

Ben7002

As the topic suggests, if i purchase the premium version from the windows 10 store will the features be available on all of my other systems?  I use Enpass for both work and personal use (vaults are a whole new frustration) but since on our enterprise windows 10 devices we cannot access the Windows store because it is blocked by policy.  Since 95% of the time I am accessing things from my work system I would hope to have access on all systems?  I'm not going to purchase it if its only going to work on my 1 system.

Thanks,

Ben

• 4 weeks later...

January 24th and still no response.  I understand everyone is busy and its hard to answer some questions, but this one shouldn't be to difficult :)

Bumping this back up to hopefully get an answer because I would love the features on all of my systems that I use and would be willing to pay if it makes sense.

Ben

Hey @Ben7002

Sorry for the late reply.

First, of all, I would like to share that Enpass for Windows 10 can only be purchased via Windows Store. But in your case, where you cannot access the Window store because it is blocked by policy.

Well. in this case you can use our Traditional version of Enpass.

The Premium version has some extra features which are not in the traditional version of Enpass.

• Custom Categories.
  • Custom Templates.
  • Windows Hello
  • Dark theme.

Thanks!

Hey @Anshu kumar, thanks for the reply!

I have already had to install the traditional version on my work system but my concern is how you guys wrote the software.  If i purchase the premium version will my changes to items like templates and categories show up on another system linked to the same data in the cloud... it makes no sense to make it only visible in one version.  I'm certain that people would agree that if you develop a product that syncs to a central point, all your clients should show the same information.  It would make more sense at this point to charge a little more and implement a registration system where a person can install it on multiple systems/platforms and enjoy the same benefits of the software cross platform.

Thanks,

Ben

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Losing faith in this product quickly if a simple question like this cannot be answered.  I am going to bump this up one last time before i move on to a different solution even if I need to pay for it yearly.

If i purchase this through the store will the changes be apparent through the vaults on my phone, windows 10 store and the legacy install...

Ben